Instructions on submitting your camera-ready paper
Please prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Papers are limited to eight (8) pages in length, must be IEEE Xplore-compatible, and must follow these formatting instructions.
When you have completed your paper and are ready to submit it, please go to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeecig2016 to submit your final camera-ready paper. Final papers MUST be submitted by July 8, 2016. Any papers submitted after this date run the risk of not being included in the proceedings. The paper must be re-submitted under the Proceedings Menu of EasyChair, even if the reviewers indicated that no changes are required.
IEEE Copyright form
In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a signed IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. Please email the completed and scanned IEEE Copyright Form, found at http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your paper ID in the subject of the email.
IMPORTANT: No paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a Completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form. You must complete and submit this form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings.
Register for the conference at http://cig16.image.ece.ntua.gr/registration/ Conference registration will open soon.
IMPORTANT: Each paper must have a corresponding registered author to be included in the proceedings. Papers that do not have an associated registered author will not be included in the proceedings. A regular (non-student) registration covers up to *two* publications; a student registration covers one paper. The deadline for author registration is July 8, 2016 so be sure to register by that time to ensure that your paper is included in the proceedings. Registering late may mean that your paper may not appear in the proceedings.
Creating your PDF eXpress AccountLog in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site. First-time users should do the following:
- Select New Users – Click Here.
- Enter the following: 37813X for the Conference ID, your email address, and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Each PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compatible. Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to check whether or not your created PDF file is IEEE Xplore compatible.
- The conference ID is 37813X. Instructions on how to use this service are given here.
- Please make sure that your PDF file passes the test.
- You also can use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to convert a source file to an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file; Microsoft Word and LaTeX are supported.
- All submitted papers have to adhere to IEEE paper formats and Xplore standards. Kindly note that the IEEE PDF eXpress only checks your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compatible. It does not check whether or not your manuscript meets the IEEE CIG 2016 paper format.
When you are ready to submit your paper(s), click the button below Submit your paper
We are working on a number of hotel suggestions at the moment. Information about accommodation will be soon available at the conference webpage http://cig16.image.ece.ntua.gr/accommodation/